- Substantially reduce the well costs and increase efficiency of the operations. Previous wells took between 21-28 days to complete.
- Deliver the project with no harm to people, equipment or environment
- Deliver the campaign to meet client’s timeframe for bringing wells online
- Performed all scoping, initial and detailed planning as per Zenith Well Delivery Process
- Developed optimum well design and contingencies based on detailed offset review and Zenith extensive experience
- Performed detailed RFQ exercises for all equipment and services and rig, ensuring best technical and commercial solution
- Remote location. Rig and all equipment and services to be sourced and mobilised in tight timeframe.
- Numerous drilling risks: over pressured, wellbore instability
- Short lifespan of wells: 2-3 years
- Wells drilled form separate surface locations -multiple rig moves
- Multi-cultural teams being brought together to live and work in remote location.
- Well sequence changed at various points in planning phase.
- All wells designed to be completed in a success case but also P&A in event dry hole or deemed un-economic
- Project start date met with all equipment mobilised to remote location in tight timeframe
- Developed “cemented completion design” for the wells, reducing P&A time/costs at end of field life.
- Delivered campaign at significantly lower time and cost compared with previous wells
- Implemented lessons learned during the campaign to further optimise operations