- Perform well and completion design to minimise capex
- Drill an appraisal / development well in the Fyne Central region.
- Carry out open hole gravel pack lower completion and ESP upper completion to surface wellhead and Xmas Tree
- Evaluate reservoir properties / performance in early production.
- Depending on the drilling & early production, the final status of the well will be one of the following:
- Well Abandoned
- Well Completed with a Subsea Xmas Tree and Gas Lift upper completion.
- Detailed Offset Well Review - Concept Well Design - Rig Scoping - High Level Time & Cost Estimates
Design & Definition:
- Initial & Detailed Well & Completion Planning (OHGP, ESP, GL) - Casing Design - Drilling Fluid Design - Drill String Design - Rig Selection - Risk Assessment – AFE - Equipment & 3rd Party Services Procurement
- Project Management - Operations Engineering - Wellsite Supervision
Project Close Out:
- End of Well Reporting - Inventory Tracking
- +/- 1,500m horizontal section drilling through unconsolidated sand / shale reservoir interval
- +/- 1,500m horizontal OH gravel pack completion
- Drill, complete and produce from a Jack-Up MODU rig
- Flexibility to convert well to SS GL well at end of EPF Phase
- Project was suspended due to issues with gas flaring during EPF Phase. Project moved to planning of a direct SS development well to be tied back to nearby FPSO.