- Drill a J-Shaped well to penetrate the Upper Carboniferous Basal Sandstone at +/- 948m TVDSS to evaluate the presence of Hydrocarbons.
- Deepen the well to penetrate the Dinantian Limestone at +/- 952m TVDSS and evaluate the presence of Hydrocarbons.
- Complete the well ready for production in the success case
- Perform operations with no accidents, incidents or environmental spills
- Organised a competent and experienced project team to perform the following:
- Detailed Well and Completion design
- Rig and third-party services contracting
- Environmental and Regulatory permitting
- Supervise well operations at the rig site
- Water Kick at 670m MDBRT forced 6” section to be drilled with 15ppg MW
- Drilled reservoir blind in 3 ¾” hole with 2 7/8” Coiled Tubing motor
- Site required installation of a temporary bund to comply with EA legislation for fluid containment.
- No accidents, incidents or environmental spills
- Slim hole well design utilised to intersect subsurface targets in cost efficient manner
- Well was successfully completed, suspended and handed over for production
- Well control situation handled in a professional and efficient manner to ensure the well integrity was not comprised
- Commercially viable discovery